Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Installation / Setup F1@22 and TeamTelemetry

in F1@22 options: (UDP IP Adress you will find e.g. in TeamTelemetry/Options/UDP/IP-Address..)

2) Just start TeamTelemetry (UDP stream is sent when the F1 game is not paused).

idioot26 has reacted to this post.
idioot26

how can I connect my PC with a ps4 of a friend? I want to see his telemetry but I can't figure out how

He (PS4 Player) needs a PC.

He must forward the UDP stream from PS4 to his PC. (as described above)

Both of you (race engineer) need an extra piece of SW for having a local network (like Hamachi or Radmin VPM (recommended)

next steps:

PS4 Player: TeamTelemetry->Options->Copy UDP stream to: <race engineer Radmin VPN IP address>

Quote from Team Telemetry on 2022-07-22, 20:56

in F1@22 options: (UDP IP Adress you will find e.g. in TeamTelemetry/Options/UDP/IP-Address..)

2) Just start TeamTelemetry (UDP stream is sent when the F1 game is not paused).

Quote from Team Telemetry on 2022-07-22, 20:56

Doesn’t work at all tonight. Was working fine yesterday

How do I make it so the application is listening to my PS5/XBOX instead of 127.0.1.1?

In your F1@22 (PS5) game enter one of these mentioned IP-addresses. (TeamTelemetry->Options->UDP)

Hello.

Me and my friend are trying to engineer for eachother, we are using Radmin VPN and i'm the only one who can actually see his telemetry, our settings inside Tt are completely equal (despite obviously the IP) and he can't see my telemetry at all.

Our game is equal too. Always keeping the game closed when engineer for the other person, I see it all with no issues but he cannot. We already tried everything i guess..

I am the one who created the RadminVPN server but i added him as an Admin and still not working. Can u help please?

Actually, I don't know the reason. (I guess that you changed the UDP copy option when you change the sides)

Please check both of your firewall settings for teamtelemetry.exe (public/private)

Let me see if i can make my issue more clear to you so you can understand fully.

Me and my friend are connected (and both admin) inside an RadminVPN server which i created, with server name and password.

Inside there, i have my IP and he has his.

Inside Tt, both our settings are completely equal on the UDP, only thing different is the first line of "Copy UDP Stream to:" which in my Tt has his IP, and in his there is mine.

When he goes to play and i engineer, he puts my RadminVPN IP inside the telemetry ingame, and i keep my game closed. (don't know if i have to, but i do it so there are no possible issues)
When i'm going to play, i put his RadminVPN IP inside my telemetry game, he closes his game, etc.

So, basically, we are doing exactly the same things, and i can see his data but he can't see mine.

Do you think its a problem in my side, or in his?

Thanks for the quick reply!

Your app is awesome!

Cheers

Uploaded files:
  • Tt.png